Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.814 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,651 (S/. 5,635) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)