Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05462 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,356 (1,434,589 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (39 minutes ago)