Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05541 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,910 (1,514,387 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)