Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05744 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,781 (1,841,473 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)