Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05734 INR / IQD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,038 (2,006,208 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)