Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,412 (元10,960) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)