Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.897 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,695 (E£ 18,909) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)