Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.625 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,007 (E£ 19,865) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (41 minutes ago)