Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.476 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,509 ($b7,968) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)