Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 INR / RSD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨78,502 (121,403 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)