Cost of living comparison between Subotica, Serbia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / RSD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨91,956 (155,398 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)