Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 122% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,969 (€2,855) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)