Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 86% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,778 (€1,971) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (25 minutes ago)