Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,951 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.400 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,335 (19,911 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)