Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,270 (руб 117,376) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)