Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 62% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,659 (руб 108,433) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)