Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.641 INR / NOK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 156% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,891 (kr 24,460) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)