Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.293 INR / BGN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,769 (2,285 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)