Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.083 INR / XCD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 68% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,515 (EC$6,499) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)