Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.726 INR / XCD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,551 (EC$4,449) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)