Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.761 INR / HRK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,908 (14,860 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)