Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,348 (R$ 4,994) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)