Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.440 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,947 (R$ 6,427) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)