Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17564 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,381 (429,184 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)