Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20417 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨91,016 (445,783 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (30 minutes ago)