Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.965 INR / BGN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨103,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,450 (2,013 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)