Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.849 INR / HRK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,120 (12,178 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)