Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.736 INR / HRK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,158 (10,801 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)