Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.625 INR / HRK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,323 (8,449 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (39 minutes ago)