Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.184 INR / MKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,812 (58,955 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)