Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,280 (13,880 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)