Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.433 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 104% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,520 (17,155 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (42 minutes ago)