Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.623 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 107% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,192 (16,947 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)