Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.256 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,347 (20,996 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)