Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,494 (26,675 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)