Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.583 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨49,447 (19,145₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)