Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨29,772 (11,402₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)