Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.793 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 256% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨334,086 (kr34,116) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)