Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.757 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 258% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨223,472 (kr22,903) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)