Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.961 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 203% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨233,258 (kr23,416) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (44 minutes ago)