Cost of living comparison between Siliguri, India and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,336 in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)