Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,510 (€1,660) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)