Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.565 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,057 (₨185,829) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)