Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,024 (₨188,225) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)