Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,540 (₨218,317) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)