Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,557 (₨156,866) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 4 hours ago)