Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,019 (₨99,849) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)