Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20448 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨45,154 (220,818 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)