Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20305 INR / KZT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨65,785 (323,978 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (25 minutes ago)