Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / ALL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,973 (154,305 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (44 minutes ago)