Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,103 (¥337,764) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)