Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,650 (¥281,807) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)