Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,502 (¥237,931) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)