Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,287 (¥277,249) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 3 hours ago)