Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,270 (元7,831) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)