Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,811 (﷼ 54,925,517) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)