Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.669 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,668 (元11,217) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)