Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.855 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,772 (元12,661) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)