Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.552 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,608 (元15,694) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)