Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.712 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,731 (元14,538) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (26 minutes ago)