Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.005 INR / AED
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 72% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,363 (Dirham 9,573) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)