Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 110% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,551 (元20,304) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)