Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 104% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,979 (元16,288) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)