Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.798 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 103% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,358 (元16,163) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)