Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 64% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,983 (元12,995) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)