Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.566 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,187 (RM7,919) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)