Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.969 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,139 (RM8,730) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (41 minutes ago)