Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.070 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨110,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨99,003 (3,657 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 3 hours ago)