Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.467 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,566 (2,497 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)