Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.482 INR / TND
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨92,102 (3,351 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)