Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,354 (€1,686) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)