Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.385 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,878 (25,107₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)