Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨52,040 (21,162₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (about 1 hour ago)