Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.756 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨88,541 (13,106 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)