Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.787 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,672 (10,265 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)