Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.792 INR / MAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨88,935 (13,095 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (35 minutes ago)