Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,098 (R$ 4,243) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)