Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.697 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,854 (R$ 6,136) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)