Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.853 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,804 (R$ 4,674) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 2 hours ago)