Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,548 (€1,647) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (35 minutes ago)