Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.059 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,268 (RM4,998) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)