Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05982 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 112% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,376 (₩2,864,822) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)