Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05894 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,541 (₩2,503,073) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (44 minutes ago)