Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05845 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,882 (₩2,495,831) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)