Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05829 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 138% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,575 (₩3,183,743) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 2 hours ago)