Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00491 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,799 (Rp 14,213,899) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)