Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00509 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 55% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,120 (Rp 19,067,510) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)