Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,326 (Rp 18,747,036) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)