Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.900 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,360 (6,353 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)