Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,085 (Taka 87,286) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)