Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.415 INR / CAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,112 (C$3,203) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)