Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.064 INR / CAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,460 (C$3,130) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)