Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.152 INR / CAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 97% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,782 (C$3,773) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (39 minutes ago)